Macbook Pro running Mojave 10.14.5 (18F203)
Flutter doctor says:
> Doctor summary (to see all details, run flutter doctor -v): > [✓] Flutter (Channel stable, v1.5.4-hotfix.2, on Mac OS X 10.14.5 18F203, locale en-BE) > [!] Android toolchain - develop for Android devices > ! Android SDK contains licenses only. > Your first build of an Android application will take longer than usual, while gradle downloads the missing components. This functionality will only work if the licenses in the licenses folder in > ANDROID_HOME are valid. > If the Android SDK has been installed to another location, set ANDROID_HOME to that location. > You may also want to add it to your PATH environment variable. > > Certain features, such as `flutter emulators` and `flutter devices`, will not work without the currently missing SDK components. > [✗] iOS toolchain - develop for iOS devices > ✗ Xcode installation is incomplete; a full installation is necessary for iOS development. > Download at: https://developer.apple.com/xcode/download/ > Or install Xcode via the App Store. > Once installed, run: > sudo xcode-select --switch /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer > ✗ libimobiledevice and ideviceinstaller are not installed. To install with Brew, run: > brew update > brew install --HEAD usbmuxd > brew link usbmuxd > brew install --HEAD libimobiledevice > brew install ideviceinstaller > ✗ ios-deploy not installed. To install: > brew install ios-deploy > ✗ CocoaPods not installed. > CocoaPods is used to retrieve the iOS platform side's plugin code that responds to your plugin usage on the Dart side. > Without resolving iOS dependencies with CocoaPods, plugins will not work on iOS. > For more info, see https://flutter.dev/platform-plugins > To install: > brew install cocoapods > pod setup > [!] Android Studio (version 3.4) > ✗ Unable to find bundled Java version. > [✓] IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate Edition (version 2019.1.2) > [!] Connected device > ! No devices available > > ! Doctor found issues in 4 categories.
So I run:
brew install --HEAD usbmuxd
Which results in:
==> Cloning https://git.sukimashita.com/libusbmuxd.git Updating /Users/me/Library/Caches/Homebrew/usbmuxd--git ==> Checking out branch master Already on 'master' Your branch is up to date with 'origin/master'. HEAD is now at 60109fd configure: Add missing check for pselect ==> ./autogen.sh Last 15 lines from /Users/me/Library/Logs/Homebrew/usbmuxd/01.autogen.sh: 2019-06-12 12:54:19 +0200 ./autogen.sh ./autogen.sh: line 6: libtoolize: command not found ./autogen.sh: line 8: aclocal: command not found ./autogen.sh: line 9: autoheader: command not found ./autogen.sh: line 10: automake: command not found ./autogen.sh: line 11: autoconf: command not found ./autogen.sh: line 14: ./configure: No such file or directory READ THIS: https://docs.brew.sh/Troubleshooting
So I run:
brew uninstall libtool automake autoconf
Which is successful:
Uninstalling /usr/local/Cellar/libtool/2.4.6_1... (70 files, 3.5MB) Uninstalling /usr/local/Cellar/automake/1.16.1_1... (129 files, 3MB) Uninstalling /usr/local/Cellar/autoconf/2.69... (68 files, 2.9MB)
And then I run again
brew install --HEAD usbmuxd
==> Checking out branch master Already on 'master' Your branch is up to date with 'origin/master'. HEAD is now at 60109fd configure: Add missing check for pselect ==> ./autogen.sh Last 15 lines from /Users/me/Library/Logs/Homebrew/usbmuxd/01.autogen.sh: glibtoolize: putting auxiliary files in '.'. glibtoolize: linking file './ltmain.sh' glibtoolize: putting macros in AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIRS, 'm4'. glibtoolize: linking file 'm4/libtool.m4' glibtoolize: linking file 'm4/ltoptions.m4' glibtoolize: linking file 'm4/ltsugar.m4' glibtoolize: linking file 'm4/ltversion.m4' glibtoolize: linking file 'm4/lt~obsolete.m4' configure.ac:27: installing './compile' configure.ac:33: installing './config.guess' configure.ac:33: installing './config.sub' configure.ac:6: installing './install-sh' configure.ac:6: installing './missing' common/Makefile.am: installing './depcomp' ./autogen.sh: ./configure: /bin/sh: bad interpreter: Permission denied READ THIS: https://docs.brew.sh/Troubleshooting
After this, if I try to run brew again, I get “command not found”.
So I install brew again, and if I try again, I end up in the same place.
Sadly, Sentinelone is running on this machine and it is giving a couple of warnings, that it marked ruby and something in /private/tmp/usbmudx… as threats. Ruby still works, though, so I am not sure how much it affects the execution of a binary.
I really REALLY need some help here.
I have installed brew and flutter without any issue on a few other machines running Mac OS, so that is possible.