Terminal node linking

Hello guys,
I had problem which I still can’t solve 2 days i’m sitting and reaching from google, youtube but no result, here my problem i’m wanna install the appiam thru the terminal and I installed node then now i’m running my ‘brew doctor’ it says that i need to link my node , ok i’m trying to do it but says that i have file that already exists and it say overwrite or rename, i tried overwrite but its says that file cannot be overwritten and i tried remove it but it ask something and i have no clue what to write there i tried ‘yes’ but it says ‘permission denied’ and i tried my password for the laptop it says nothing… guys can someone help me out with this problem.Thank you

muhammets-mbp:~ muhammetyakubov$ brew doctor 'Please note that these warnings are just used to help the Homebrew maintainers with debugging if you file an issue. If everything you use Homebrew for is working fine: please don’t worry or file an issue; just ignore this. Thanks! Warning: You have unlinked kegs in your Cellar. Leaving kegs unlinked can lead to build-trouble and cause brews that depend on those kegs to fail to run properly once built. Run brew link on these: node

muhammets-mbp:~ muhammetyakubov$ brew link node Linking /usr/local/Cellar/node/12.9.1… Error: Could not symlink share/doc/node/gdbinit Target /usr/local/share/doc/node/gdbinit already exists. You may want to remove it: rm ‘/usr/local/share/doc/node/gdbinit’ To force the link and overwrite all conflicting files: brew link --overwrite node To list all files that would be deleted: brew link --overwrite --dry-run node

muhammets-mbp:~ muhammetyakubov$ rm ‘/usr/local/share/doc/node/gdbinit’ override rw-r–r-- root/wheel for /usr/local/share/doc/node/gdbinit?