Can't install Homebrew on MacOS Mojave - SSL Error

Hi, all!

I just got a new MacBook Pro and, when I try to install brew using the cURL line on the homepage, I’m getting an error:

/usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL http://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
curl: (60) SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate
More details here: https://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html

curl performs SSL certificate verification by default, using a "bundle"
 of Certificate Authority (CA) public keys (CA certs). If the default
 bundle file isn't adequate, you can specify an alternate file
 using the --cacert option.
If this HTTPS server uses a certificate signed by a CA represented in
 the bundle, the certificate verification probably failed due to a
 problem with the certificate (it might be expired, or the name might
 not match the domain name in the URL).
If you'd like to turn off curl's verification of the certificate, use
 the -k (or --insecure) option.
HTTPS-proxy has similar options --proxy-cacert and --proxy-insecure.

Now, I’d prefer not to disable SSL verification for cURL and I’ve seen the Mozilla cert that I can use to specify a new verification source but I want to make sure that this is right way to go before I try to install something. Why wouldn’t I be able to install brew or verify on a clean Mojave install (10.14.5)?

What happens if you open this URL in a browser?

I get a warning in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari that the certificate is untrusted. As I’m researching this more and more, I think this may be an issue with my organization’s firewall. The certificate for this is showing as a Cisco cert but, when I checked from another location, it shows a DigiSign cert. I think my org’s network is intercepting the traffic and using something like Cisco Umbrella which is what’s causing the issue.

I’m going to look into it more and post results for anyone else having this issue but I think I’m headed down the road to get this working.

Is the cert I see.