It’s still getting more or less stuck in that step:
Changing install name in /usr/local/Cellar/harfbuzz/2.5.1/lib/libharfbuzz.0.dylib from @@HOMEBREW_PREFIX@@/opt/graphite2/lib/libgraphite2.3.dylib to /usr/local/opt/graphite2/lib/libgraphite2.3.dylib /usr/local/Homebrew/Library/Homebrew/postinstall.rb (Formulary::FromPathLoader): loading /usr/local/Homebrew/Library/Taps/homebrew/homebrew-core/Formula/harfbuzz.rb 🍺 /usr/local/Cellar/harfbuzz/2.5.1: 151 files, 10.0MB Removing: /usr/local/Cellar/harfbuzz/2.5.0... (150 files, 10.0MB) find /usr/local/Cellar/harfbuzz -name .DS_Store -delete /usr/local/Homebrew/Library/Homebrew/brew.rb (Formulary::FormulaLoader): loading /usr/local/Homebrew/Library/Taps/homebrew/homebrew-core/Formula/r.rb
I really don’t understand why it’s loading a formulae from core that aren’t installed in that step.
I tried to
brew rm homebrew/core/r homebrew/core/cairo and it delete the ones from the other tap. I checked that no
cairo formulae was installed and installed again the ones from the tap.
This is the tap of that formulae https://github.com/sethrfore/homebrew-r-srf